Ways to Donate
Thank you for considering supporting our work. Your contribution is absolutely vital. Without it, the valuable work of our organization's field staff would be impossible. Your support demonstrates solidarity with the people our programs and events go to help. It also helps up in other, vital ways:
- To ensure the freedom to provide humanitarian assistance whenever and wherever it is needed.
- To remain independent from political, religious and economic interests.
There are 4 easy ways to give.
Online donations are the quickest and easiest ways to become involved. Make a donation in any amount today!
Our organization's Annual Appeal campaign goes towards offsetting operating costs and ensuring our staff has the tools they need to carry out our programs.
Our online fundraiser is for a popular program run by the organization that appeals to a wide audience. It gets more traction with a certain segment of our followers. You can get involved at any of the recommended donation levels.
We use this form internally for recording donations to our organization. It is a direct entry form that allows us to track offline donations received through walk ups, phone calls, and the like. While everyone can see the link to this form, the only people who should be able to fill it out are people who are logged in.
Each of the sample donation pages included here demonstrate different techniques for creating forms that appeal to your audience.
- The online donation page allows free-entry, where people can enter any amount they choose.
- The annual appeal page allows people to donate a specific amount.
- The fundraiser page allows people to donate at one of several specific levels.
- The walk up donations page is actually a standalone data entry form. You can use something like it to track offline donations in your site.